Friday, June 8, 2012

QFTD116 for Taylor

I stayed up into the wee hours last night to finish this card for the SCS QFTD116 challenge for stagccva/Taylor. I poured through her gallery until I came to this card, and immediately knew I wanted to "CASE" it. I switched the colors to kraft, black, white & red, and changed the sentiment, as well as leaving one flower off the front. I put the 4th flower inside, because I just couldn't make 4 flowers look good together like she did on her card!  I used a sentiment from the SNSS Your Friendship set, and the flowers and polka dots are from the SNSS Polka Dot Silhouettes set. I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed with white ep on kraft card stock. Red gemstones and real red ribbon from SU! were added to finish this card. Have a great week Taylor - and enjoy your week as the reigning queen :)

I'm also entering this card into the CAS-ual Fridays CFC56 challenge to use polka dots.

Have a great Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

9 comments:

Benzi said...

I can't believe it, Carol...we cased the same card. Yours is more true to hers than mine, though. Wow! Don't you just love those dots?? Your card is super duper.

Kimberly said...

Carol - this is a lovely card and great CASE of the original! Love the dots and flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

jimlynn said...

LOVE all the polka dots on here and love the card!! Cute flowers and they really pop against that Kraft!
Lynn

Sandy said...

Carol, this is just so pretty! I love the polka dots on the the card and flowers. The kraft cardstock is just great with these colors!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card tfs!!!

Denise Marzec said...

What a FUN card!! Love all the polka dots and the colors on the flowers are COOL looking!

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card, and a great job with the case!

Christina said...

Those polka dot flowers are super cute! I love the gem centers and the classic color combo. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness, those flowers are just darling! Love that strip of dots at the top too! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!