Thursday, April 20, 2017

Birthday Pooches


I have a birthday card today done in shades of blue, black and white. I used 2 I.O. die-cut dogs along with a Poppystamps dachshund dog, adding a MFT tiny tag and a hand-cut mat beneath it. The white embossing was done with a decorative dots EF, while the blue horizontal panel was done with a square lattice ef - both from SU! The sentiment was done with a TE stamp and I added some aqua droplets of Nuvo glitter for the dog's eyes. as well as randomly on the card. The final touch was some aqua and blue twine from the twinery tied onto the mini tag. The card base is turquoise.

 I'm sharing this with the following challenges:

Dies R Us #71 - "tags"

Tuesday Throwdown #339 - photo inspiration



Thanks for the visit, now go and have yourself a fabulous day!

Carol

15 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, I just love those lil doggies! Great card. Carol.

jimlynn said...

You already know I LOVE this card!!! All the blue - all the pups....LOVE. So very special and pretty. Fantastic!
Lynn

Darlene said...

I just love these little doggie dies! What a sweet tag card Carol!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Tags’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Wendy said...

So cute! I love all these adorable doggie diecuts and your card design, Carol! Of course, dogs always melt my heart! TFS and have a great day! :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Really cute! I like the use of the Nuvo glitter and how you used that inspiration photo. TFS!

Sherri said...

This is just delightful! Love the embossed background and the black puppies! Perfect for any dog lover and using the tag for your sentiment just finished it to perfection. Thanks for joining our "Tags" challenge at Dies R Us!

cotnob said...

A sweet card Carol, cute die cut dogs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I like the dogs' eyes. They look like they are out having fun--a day at the dog park.

Barb said...

Your card is really lovely Carol and I really like the colours. What great work to make such tiny dots for the dogs, eyes. Barbxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute doggies and fab both the embossings for your lovely card! Love the colours, too!
The mini tag looks adorable!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Such a pretty card. Love the adorable details and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in Tuesday Throwdown challenge.

Janice M said...

So cute Carol! I don't think I've ever seen a Dachshund die cut before?!

Terri Winske said...

Awesome take on our photo inspiration this week at Tuesday Throwdown! So glad you joined us!

Stampsnob. said...

AWH so sweet..Lis

Brenda said...

Awww, I love those dog die cuts Carol and your card is fabulous! The blue, white and black combo is stunning. Love that tag too! Hugs, Brenda