Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Another 3D Tag


I just cannot stop making these 3D tags for some reason. I'm loving how I can use an assortment of colors and sentiments. For this one I used the largest tree in the SU! perfect pines framelit die set, and cut 6 trees from white cardstock. I die-cut the tree stand from a snippet of dark brown, using a framelit from the same die set. For the red tag, I used a SU! scalloped top tag punch, along with a corner rounder on the bottom. I stamped a snowy background with 2 stick stamps by Judith along with some Simon Says Stamp white pigment ink. The green "merry" sentiment panel was heat-embossed with gold and dotted with the same red stickles used to "decorate" the tree. The triple twine bow was done with red & white twine from the twinery. If you want to see other versions of 3D tags I've made, click HERE and HERE. You will also find Jennifer McGuire's great tutorial for making them HERE.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:


Double D Challenges - Red & White Christmas with optional pop of green

Little Red Wagon #422 - Holiday Tags and Gift Card Holders

Designer's Choice Challenge DCC126 - Glitter

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have yourself a fabulous Wednesday!

Carol

21 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a cute 3D tag! Love that way you did your Christmas tree!
I'd love for you to join us over on The House That Stamps Built where the current challenge is to add glitter to your project. You can check it out here: http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/designers-choice-challenge/dcc126-glitter

Dr Sonia S V said...

The tree is simply adorable !! Love the white beauty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Barb said...

This really is a stunning tag. Barbxx

Esther Asbury said...

So Happy you linked up to The House That Stamps Built - hope we'll see you again in future link parties! (There's a new one every Wednesday!)

cotnob said...

Another super 3D tag Carol, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the 3D tags you are making. They are gorgeous and sure to be loved when on gift packages.

Tinstar said...

I've never tried a 3D tag - yours is fabulous.

Wendy said...

Another gorgeous tag, Carol! Just love the white tree against the red cardstock and that wonderful twine bow! You are rocking these! :)

aussie aNNie said...

So stunning, I saw the video and it's so easy to make so will attempt it.xcxc[aNNie]🎄

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning. Lovely design and gorgeous colours used for our "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" challenge, sure suits our theme beautifully ...hope to see you next challenge.. Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

Diane said...

Super cute, I love these 3D tags!! I made one, too, stop by and take a peek!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Darlene said...

LOVE this 3d creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Red & White with optional touch of Green’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Diane said...

I can see why you love the 3d tag, what a fabulous idea.

Hugs Diane

Vicki said...

Wow, what a fabulous tag! I love this 3-D pine tree! Thanks for playing along with the Double D, Red/White Challenge.

Brenda said...

I'm glad you are still making these Carol because I think they are fabulous and so fun! I can imagine the look of the people who get these tags on their gifts because they are way to cool! Hugs, Brenda

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You definitely have you groove on for these 3D tags! Looks like you hit it perfect for some great challenges, also! Just glad you are having fun. They are super cute.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the white of the tree on the red tag and the twine matches perfectly! Another lovely work! Well done! These 3D tags are just fabulous, I want try... I have a tree punch that could be perfect for quick makes, also with the kids at school! ;D Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is so fun! I can see why you are addicted to making them! : ) The 3-D dimension is just fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cheri said...

Fabulous!!!! I've never seen anything like these 3D trees but love them too. Thanks so much for joining our glitter challenge this week at The House That Stamps Built.

Snippety Do Dah said...

I love you dimensional tag. Sooo cute! Thank you for joining us this week at LRW.

Gayatri said...

The dimension of the tree is stunning! Gorgeous tag. I love it. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Gift It challenge. Gayatri xx